Bikes & Gear
- Kevlar® layer increases cut-resistance 50% over steel cable alone - 6’ (185cm) x 12mm braided steel cable - 4-digit resettable combination - 10,000 possible lock combinations OR 3 laser-cut keys with key replacement program - Security Rating: 7
Defeat darkness with this powerful, versatile and affordable light. It throws 350 lumens of bright light and comes with a universal action-camera style mount that lets you attach it to almost any handlebar or helmet. It has 5 modes, including strobe, and is rechargeable with a Micro-USB cable. Details: - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 5 hour recharge time - Lumens: High 350, Med 150, Low 80, Pulse 80, Strobe 80 - Runtime: High 2hrs, Med 4hrs, Low 8hrs, Pulse 20hrs, Strobe 16hrs - Distance: High 108m, Med 76m, Low 56m, Pulse 56m, Strobe 56m - 162g / 0.35lb
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. - 2x tire levers
Carry up to 45 pounds of cargo with this robust rack that's width adjustable to fit most adult bikes. It's disc-brake compatible and has a built-in light clip so you can mount a Blackburn light for added visibility and night riding. Use it front or rear with just about any road or mountain bike. Details: - Front or rear mounting - Disc brake compatible - Adjustable width - Light clip attachment - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Install using a QR skewer up to tire sizes 700x37c - For tire sizes larger than 700x37c, use eyelet to install - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity
In the Tech Mag 1, Blackburn delivers a high quality trainer that lives up to the production and quality standards of the brand, yet is simple, easy to use and affordable. - Single resistance setting for no-fuss operation - Compact, lightweight and foldable design - Rubber feet micro-adjust for extra stability - Includes steel quick release wheel skewer so that your original equipment does not get scratched - No assembly required - Bike installation is simple and works with many wheels sizes from 26 x 1" to 29 x 2.3" - 6713g / 14.80lb Dimensions: -Length 550/550mm/21.7/21.7in -Width 550/480mm/21.7/18.9 -Height 415/160mm/16.3/6.3in
Cannondale's Quick Seat Bag makes organizing and accessing your essentials for a day on the bike a breeze. It's made from durable water-resistant nylon, and uses Velcro webbing to securely attach to your seat rails. And, it has a rear light loop and reflective piping for added visibility.
• Set of 3 stacking composite levers • Slim hook that easily slides under and pries tire beads without marring rims • Large handle provides extra leverage, while spoke hooks work on both round and bladed spokes
Cannondale's Trigger Fill Plus CO2 Inflator lets you quickly re-inflate tubes with Presta and Schrader valves. Slide the flip-lock head over either valve type, press the trigger, and control how much CO2 goes into your tire. Included are two threaded 16-gram cartridges with protective neoprene sleeves (the cartridges get cold during use).
Park's 11-Speed Compatible Chainwhip/Sprocket Remover is for removing cassettes and freewheels, and getting cogs apart, too. It has a long plastic-covered handle for excellent leverage and the chain is attached with hardened pins for durability. The chain fits on everything from 11- to 5-speed cassettes and freewheels.
Park's Vulcanizing Patch Kit includes 4 round patches for small holes and 2 oval patches for wider cuts; a tube of self-vulcanizing glue that bonds the patches to your tube super securely; and sandpaper for preparing the punctured area for gluing. The kit comes in a small plastic box to fit in your seat bag or pack.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Schrader valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 24 x 1.75-2.125 Weight: 170 g ISO Width (mm): 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX Valve: Standard Schrader Wall Thickess: 1 mm
$5.99 - $9.99
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
$7.00 - $9.99
- Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushing-less chain for 5-8 speed
$7.49 - $9.49
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 98g (1.25-1.5), 114g (1.5-1.75), 130g (1.75-2.125), 152g (2.1-2.3)
$7.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
Cannondale's Airspeed Premium CO2 refill cartridges work with most threaded CO2 inflators to get you back on the road quickly. This 3-pack of 16 gram cartridges make sure you're prepared for long days on the road or trail.
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
$9.99 - $10.00
Cannondale’s GT-40 Aluminum Cage provides easy bottle access in a wrap-around design that holds bottles securely even on rough roads and trails. Plus, at 40 grams, it’s light, too!
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Continental Light Tubes are made of a lightweight seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality. These tubes are nearly 30% lighter than standard tubes to make your accelerate even faster and enhance the suppleness of your tires.
Continental Light Tubes are made of a lightweight seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality. These tubes are nearly 30% lighter than standard tubes to make your wheels accelerate even faster and enhance the suppleness of your tires.
Continental Light Tubes are made of a lightweight seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality. These tubes are nearly 30% lighter than standard tubes to make your bicycle easier to ride.
• ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm • Labeled Size: 27.5 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Schrader
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Long Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth
Page 1 of 7 Next page