Speedplay's Drillium pedals are the ultimate platform pedals for downhill, slalom and BMX. The huge concave platforms with replaceable pins (20 per pedal) deliver a surefooted grip and incredible power transfer. Plus, the 12mm chromoly axles offer maximum strength. The precision bearings (one needle, two cartridge in each pedal) guarantee smooth, durable operation and these amazing pedals even feature built-in grease ports for easy lubrication with no disassembly.
$74.99 - $84.99
Fabric's Scoop saddle is designed to provide flexibility and great ergonomic feel for all genres of cycling. Starting with their unique flexible base, vacuum bonded upper, and custom design rail, the Fabric Scoop is proven to be the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. Wide choice of colours & specification -The Scoop is versatile. A regular ‘Best in Test’ winner, it is available in a wide range of specifications and colours to suit the needs and budget of every kind of rider. 3 rider profiles -Choose the Scoop to suit. There are 3 profiles of Scoop saddle; Flat for a more aerodynamic riding position, Shallow for all-day performance and Radius for a more upright, comfort focused position. Durable & flexible -Our unique 3 part bonding process not only results in super comfort but also an easy to clean saddle with smooth lines and superb durability. -Width: 142mm -Length: 282mm -Base: Nylon -Rail: Hollow Cro-moly -Upper: Lightweight PU foam -Cover: Waterproof microfibre
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
$24.00 - $31.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
$164.99 - $420.00
Syzr Pedal Systems transfer power more efficiently to your off-road rig. Rider power is delivered to Syzr pedals directly through the cleats, not through the spongy rubber lugs of the shoe sole. Direct, Through-the-Cleat Power Transfer ensures that no rider energy is lost during transmission. SYZR pedals also use Active Cleat Stabilization Technology to improve the precision of the pedal/cleat connection and eliminate the slop and lateral instability common to off-road pedals. With advanced Roller-Cam Release Technology, Speedplay ensures consistent release in wet or muddy conditions. Instead of the usual metal-to-metal connection that allows other pedals and cleats to seize during release, Syzr cleats feature Ceramic Roller-Cams that do not seize when wet because they roll. In addition to improving consistency of release, the ceramic contacts provide exceptional, long-term durability.
Knurl tape is made of high grip rubber with a shock absorbing layer of silicone gel for increased comfort. Simple to wrap, keep clean and reusable. Suitable with or without gloves. Supplied with Icon logo bar ends and finishing tape.
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
Fabric has revolutionized saddle design with the Cell. Unique air-sprung technology distributes weight evenly across the saddle providing unbeatable comfort for all day riding. Unique airsprung technology -It looks great and it’s very durable, but comfort is first and foremost with the Cell. The world’s first airsprung saddle uses cushioning technology seen in high end running shoes to provide unrivalled rider support and comfort. Comfort riding position - With a width of 155mm, the Cell saddle is designed to offer unrivalled comfort for riders adopting a more upright, relaxed position. Ideal for urban, commuting and all terrain use - Width: 155mm - Length: 282mm - Upper: Water proof TPU rubber - Core: Unique Hex-Air cells - Base: Nylon flex - Rails: cro-mo
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with 16 replaceable, metal-pin traction pins (8 per side): 13.3mm height / 105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing / dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 350g
• Telescoping leg that offers expanded versatility to fit a wide range of bicycles • Crafted of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy • Equipped with a firm spring that prevents movement while riding • Includes a retro adapter plate
$54.99 - $65.00
Speedplay’s Walkable Cleat technology for Zero pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - The red Zero Pavé cleats include Aero Walkable Protector shims
$213.99 - $214.00
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard. - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
$13.99 - $18.95
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
$45.99 - $49.99
Shimano's 105 11-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Cannondale's Superlight Microfiber Premium Bar Tape is thin and tacky, offering exceptional feedback from the bar for uncompromising performance. This tape is perforated for breathability, and its grippy surface allows for better control, even when moist or wet. Plus, it's durable and easy to clean, so it holds up under the most demanding conditions.
Fabric's Silicone tape is ultra soft and durable, the material provides natural shock absorption and stays cleaner for longer. Due to its tacky nature it can be re-wrapped multiple times. Supplied with Icon logo bar ends and finishing tape
$69.99 - $80.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 11 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Lightweight - 257 grams
• 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 • 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability • Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
• 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 • 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 • Mud shedding offset binding design • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Fabric's Scoop saddle is designed to provide flexibility and great ergonomic feel for all genres of cycling. Starting with their unique flexible base, vacuum bonded upper and custom design rail, the Fabric Scoop is proven to be the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. Available in three profiles and four specifications. Wide choice of colours & specification -The Scoop is versatile. A regular ‘Best in Test’ winner, it is available in a wide range of specifications and colours to suit the needs and budget of every kind of rider. 3 rider profiles -Choose the Scoop to suit. There are 3 profiles of Scoop saddle; Flat for a more aerodynamic riding position, Shallow for all-day performance and Radius for a more upright, comfort focused position. Durable & flexible -Our unique 3 part bonding process not only results in super comfort but also an easy to clean saddle with smooth lines and superb durability. - Width: 142mm - Length: 282mm - Base: Nylon-fibre matrix - Rail: Carbon-fibre 7mm x 9mm - Upper: Lightweight PU foam - Cover: Waterproof microfibre
$28.99 - $39.99
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Weight: 323 grams
$79.99 - $89.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding.
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
Page 1 of 2 Next page