• Designed for flat-sided tubes up to 23mm thick • Firm spring prevents movement while riding • Two bracket options to better fit small and large frames
• Telescoping leg that offers expanded versatility to fit a wide range of bicycles • Crafted of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy • Equipped with a firm spring that prevents movement while riding • Includes a retro adapter plate
$20.00 - $21.00
Add a little comfort and style to your ride with Cannondale's Synapse Bar Tape. It features a soft and durable suede finish with a gel backing for your riding enjoyment.
Cannondale's Superlight Microfiber Premium Bar Tape is thin and tacky, offering exceptional feedback from the bar for uncompromising performance. This tape is perforated for breathability, and its grippy surface allows for better control, even when moist or wet. Plus, it's durable and easy to clean, so it holds up under the most demanding conditions.
Cannondale's Pro Grip Premium Bar Tape delivers a durable and tacky surface for unbelievable grip in all conditions. The polymer-coated EVA foam feels great with or without gloves, and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration dampening to help reduce hand fatigue.
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
Crank Brothers' Eggbeaters are 4-sided, which makes them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and these pedals feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 1s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and steel bodies.
Crank Brothers steps up to the plate to provide downhillers, freeriders and BMXers with one sweet platform pedal. Most flat pedals have the traction pins' hex holes on top, making them very difficult to remove if they break or are worn down. The 5050 3s have removable plates so you have full freedom to customize pin location for your preference and the terrain. Additionally, this puts the pin's hex-hole location on the back of the plates, making them easy to remove after heavy duty use. The 5050 3 pedals are crafted from 6061-aluminum with a chromoly spindle and utilize sealed needle and cartridge bearings for durability and low maintenance.
Knurl tape is made of high grip rubber with a shock absorbing layer of silicone gel for increased comfort. Simple to wrap, keep clean and reusable. Suitable with or without gloves. Supplied with Icon logo bar ends and finishing tape.
Fabric's Silicone tape is ultra soft and durable, the material provides natural shock absorption and stays cleaner for longer. Due to its tacky nature it can be re-wrapped multiple times. Supplied with Icon logo bar ends and finishing tape
Fabric has revolutionized saddle design with the Cell. Unique air-sprung technology distributes weight evenly across the saddle providing unbeatable comfort for all day riding. Unique airsprung technology -It looks great and it’s very durable, but comfort is first and foremost with the Cell. The world’s first airsprung saddle uses cushioning technology seen in high end running shoes to provide unrivalled rider support and comfort. Comfort riding position - With a width of 155mm, the Cell saddle is designed to offer unrivalled comfort for riders adopting a more upright, relaxed position. Ideal for urban, commuting and all terrain use - Width: 155mm - Length: 282mm - Upper: Water proof TPU rubber - Core: Unique Hex-Air cells - Base: Nylon flex - Rails: cro-mo
$74.99 - $84.99
Fabric's Scoop saddle is designed to provide flexibility and great ergonomic feel for all genres of cycling. Starting with their unique flexible base, vacuum bonded upper, and custom design rail, the Fabric Scoop is proven to be the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. Wide choice of colours & specification -The Scoop is versatile. A regular ‘Best in Test’ winner, it is available in a wide range of specifications and colours to suit the needs and budget of every kind of rider. 3 rider profiles -Choose the Scoop to suit. There are 3 profiles of Scoop saddle; Flat for a more aerodynamic riding position, Shallow for all-day performance and Radius for a more upright, comfort focused position. Durable & flexible -Our unique 3 part bonding process not only results in super comfort but also an easy to clean saddle with smooth lines and superb durability. -Width: 142mm -Length: 282mm -Base: Nylon -Rail: Hollow Cro-moly -Upper: Lightweight PU foam -Cover: Waterproof microfibre
Fabric's Scoop saddle is designed to provide flexibility and great ergonomic feel for all genres of cycling. Starting with their unique flexible base, vacuum bonded upper and custom design rail, the Fabric Scoop is proven to be the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. Available in three profiles and four specifications. Wide choice of colours & specification -The Scoop is versatile. A regular ‘Best in Test’ winner, it is available in a wide range of specifications and colours to suit the needs and budget of every kind of rider. 3 rider profiles -Choose the Scoop to suit. There are 3 profiles of Scoop saddle; Flat for a more aerodynamic riding position, Shallow for all-day performance and Radius for a more upright, comfort focused position. Durable & flexible -Our unique 3 part bonding process not only results in super comfort but also an easy to clean saddle with smooth lines and superb durability. - Width: 142mm - Length: 282mm - Base: Nylon-fibre matrix - Rail: Carbon-fibre 7mm x 9mm - Upper: Lightweight PU foam - Cover: Waterproof microfibre
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with 16 replaceable, metal-pin traction pins (8 per side): 13.3mm height / 105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing / dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 350g
$5.99 - $9.99
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
$7.00 - $9.99
- Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushing-less chain for 5-8 speed
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
$23.00 - $31.00
KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Black - 1 speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 349 grams - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Special Dynamic K Configuration - Stretch Proof Treatment
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
$69.99 - $80.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating) - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 252g - 116 links
$69.99 - $80.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 11 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Lightweight - 257 grams
$89.99 - $95.00
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g -X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
$13.99 - $18.95
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
Origin-8's Classic Lite Saddle displays classic good looks with modern comforts. The brass riveted cover is wrapped over a multi-stage gel foam for excellent comfort. And, it features full 4130 chromoly rails.
$34.99 - $39.99
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$45.99 - $54.99
Shimano's 105 11-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Weight: 323 grams
$82.99 - $89.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
Page 1 of 2 Next page