- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
Replacement pulley set with ceramic bearings. Compatible with 7,8,9, and 10-speed Campagnolo, Shimano, and SRAM drivetrains.
$3.99 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design: - Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher - Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher - Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
Your frame is BB30 or PF30. Your crank is 386EVO. No sweat. This adapter from FSA makes it happen. - For road use - Weight: 50g
$7.99 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
Chrome plated heat treated bolt - Forged steel conical wedge - For 1-inch steer tubes
BB30 service kit includes (2) Enduro 6806 ABEC-5 Angular Contact sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips. - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 7mm - Direct replacement bearing for OEM BB30 and BB30A systems
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
• Telescoping leg that offers expanded versatility to fit a wide range of bicycles • Crafted of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy • Equipped with a firm spring that prevents movement while riding • Includes a retro adapter plate
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Hanger is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and fits on bicycles with 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks. A cable noodle and guide are included.
$27.99 - $56.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
Gain an aerodynamic advantage with Origin-8's Tri Clip-On Aero Bars. These aluminum clip-ons fit a wide range of handlebars. With independent arm rests and bar-angle and reach adjustments, it's easy to get a great-fitting aero setup.
$35.99 - $43.99
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
• Emergency universal replacement derailleur hanger • CNC machined aluminum construction • Anodized and laser etched finish
- Rubber - Color: Black
$18.00 - $23.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Page 1 of 1